Wednesday, August 7, 2019

HOW IS SHE FIGURING THIS OUT?


I have a "Wi-Fi" frequency signal connected to my brain
stem and I do not have a way of taking it off! 
 
So, how are you able to put all of this information together
if you don't have scio or neo or anything like that?
 
I'm psychic?
 
The answer is this!
This technology is connected to my hearing as well as
my brain stem.  I cannot turn the audio off!  These people
are talking to me all day long and into the wee hours of the
morning!  It has been 6 years now! 
 
I have been forced to learn about these people because that
is what a person does when they can't detach or release themselves
from something that is oppressive, constricting or painful. 
This is something that is harming my life.
It is disfiguring my body and preventing me from being FREE!
 ...
People who have good vision may never realize that the people
who are blind are actually functional and capable people
who navigate their world effectively.  They do this by
listening.  Their hearing allows them to "see". 
 
The hearing of our ears is connected to
a part of the brain that allows us to
determine and identify subject matter,
places and things.

This is where we are able to correlate,
decipher and compare the results of our
findings and formulate a conclusion.
 
People who are blind have developed this particular
part of the brain to the extent that it is allowing them
to "see".  They can see in a way that is not
something that the rest of humanity
may know anything about.
 
Autistic people are similar.  They are using a part of the
brain that people who are not impaired may never develop.
They end up strengthening this part of the brain
and utilizing the intelligence which is
found in that quadrant of the
otherwise, unknown
territory.
 
My birth name is Lindsey Delapoer.
My business name is Jazlan Ahn
 
I teach "Perspectives"
Isn't that funny?
 
 
~ ~ ~
 
DANCING ON MY GRAVE
by Limdsey Delapoer/JA
 

~The WORLD ~
Was a place for us to be
OURSELVES

We could play
We could sing
We could dance

If we wanted to...
But now we know about the icons ~

The icons rape the wheel of fortune
striking a pose for the photograph
on the stolen walk of fame

They take what they want SO...
don't let them see your gifts ~

Hollywood squares and misfits born
of a lineage of criminals & fools
living a life of prestige

A well planned scheme
feeding on someone else's talent
filling the seats of the auditorium

False Gods and fraudulent Divas
accepting Oscars and Grammies
created by those who would
ultimately remain nameless...

The spoils of a life long rape
They feed on the blessed ones
with RESENTMENT ~

And dance upon their graves...

copyright.2015
Lindsey K. Delapoer/JA

No comments:

Post a Comment